Investment Readiness Accelerator
A few key important points before enrolling or starting:
- Mentorship is available on demand. Requests for mentorship can be made at the end of each module.
- Please expect each module to take at least 5 hours of your time.
- Access to capital is not guaranteed nor expected from this learning process.
- Please reach out to our team if you struggle with any issues. Just utilise the online form found on the Contact US button.
- And lastly, enjoy the process. Hundreds of entrepreneurs have gone through it, and its had a tremendous impact on their venture's direction.
Access to a closed social network and expert mentors
5 Videos, 32 exercises
On demand mentorship paid through the system
Access to investors
Join a network
Max is an experienced impact investment and social innovation professional, driving sustainable market-based solutions to developmental challenges in Africa. He graduated from the University of Cape Town with a B.Com Finance, Economics degree before moving to the UK. He spent over 5 years in Corporate, Business and Investment Banking, starting his career as a Business Consultant at Lloyds TSB and ending up as an analyst at Schroders Asset Management. In 2006, Max returned to South Africa seeking to drive the impact economy in the continent and went on co-founding Africa’s first social enterprise incubator alongside setting up an innovation hub for small businesses. He was also responsible for establishing the South African ANDE (Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs) Chapter, part of the Aspen Institute in Washington DC. ANDE is a global network of organizations that invest money and expertise to propel entrepreneurship in emerging markets. In 2011 he went on to co-founding Impact Amplifier, and establishing an agri-tech social enterprise, GreenFingers Mobile, a Pan African farmer management and financing platform, in 2015.